Friday 4 November 2011

Pullip Wishlist

In January it will be a particularly special birthday for me (cough 30 cough) and my lovely lovely Mum said she would consider buying me a special doll for it. EEEEEEEP!!!!!!!

So... I went to the task of finding my 'grail' dolls. 

At first thought I would have said Papin but after ALOT of research I decided not to put her on there, mainly because there are so many other dolls who (in my humble opinion) are much prettier and actually better stock! So... my list is as follows;


Angelique  
Her hair!!!! Its just so nice pretty and her face, so angelic ha ha ha!!! I also love her stock, she is just such a cute Pullip. Plus she is from an anime! Although I've never seen it (Chewie ((my anime guru))said its a bit poo) I just seem to have a bit of a thing with the anime Pullips. Maybe its the eyes. I nearly got a Souseiseki, but the deal fell through. Meh... Win some...lose some.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaela
What can I say, great stock outfit with more than one usable peice. Plus lovely full lips that aren't too overpowering and the shape of the lips that I felt were quite unusual. She also has very versatile colouring in her face. I've seen her in numerous different wigs and they all seem to suit her. And check out the shoes, just my style!!!

I just think she is such a pretty and versatile doll and not overpriced. Just lovely.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Melody


She may look a bit insepid here, but the combination of the pink wig, red bunny ears and yellow eyes don't do her any favours. However, the stock has various interchangeable pieces AND she comes with a VERY cute little mouse friend!!! I'm sold, actually she's sold, I just found out she's sold on Pullip Style now, which is probably going to push the price up, which means I'll probably NEVER get her (Ma I hope you're reading this... lol ;)

She has such a lovely face up, again very versatile and probably one doll I won't change the eye chips of. They are just so unusual and I have seen various dolls with a different wig but her eyes still pop out. She is just such a cute doll. How can you resist this? Not me!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prupate


She is one of the few dolls I like with darker eyes. I guess I'm more of a pale eyes person. I like them to sparkle!!

Her wig is also super cute and her stock outfit, however loud it is altogether, again many interchangable peices. Plus I love her shoes!!! She doesn't come with a cute mouse but she does come with head gear. Any Pullip with hats or head-ornaments is ok with me (I'm a hat fan!!).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiphona
 Last but by no means least. Again, this is one Pullip I would not be changing the eye chips of. Its so hard to buy a good green colour eyechip without buying one of the chips that look like acrylic eyes (they look a little bit too real sometimes!).

The stock isn't amazing (in my opinion) but again, interchangable peices, and a bag (I'm short on bags). My thought is, if a doll has at least 4 items of stock I would use over and over again its worth having a stock outfit. The tights, bag, bow and shirt alone is enough to sway me... Plus her face-up is just darling, I love her eyebrows, its a crime to cover those up with a fringe. Another very versatile doll.    

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be proud to own any one of these dolls. They are all just adorable!! I'm not sure I would know which one to choose if someone had a gun to my head?


I had to massively shorten the list and I wasn't going to include Tiphona. I felt she and My Melody were too similar, but then, I'm not buying them all, just one more... (famous last words)

I think as My Melody has just been taken off PS I would probably now call her my grail doll, you know, the rarer ones that are super expensive, yeah... not that I want her more than the other, just that its more likely I'll get the others before...

Thanks for reading!!

Miss Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment