Tuesday 3 January 2012

You've been GIMPED!!!

I used to have photoshop but since my computer has been running so slowly I decided to change to Linux. So not being able to use photoshop I decided to download GIMP. I had a play and was astounded that you can do nearly exactly what you can do in photoshop and GIMP is free!!!! For nothing you have nearly all the same tools and many many filters. It's an awesome program and I would recommend this to anyone who wanted to do photo editing!

I had a play with some of the pictures I took over christmas and wasn't so pleased with. I usually like to edit my pictures and adjust the brightness/contrast etc, but it was alot of fun to play around with filters etc.

So, here is the result;









 
What do you think?

Thanks for looking!!

Miss M x

No comments:

Post a Comment