Monday 27 February 2012

PicFic: What's in the bag!?!?!

My Ma has been bugging me to take some photos of this bag she got me for my birthday for AGES! So I finally got around to it and it turned into a bit of a PicFic! Hope you like it!!!

Oh look, its Effery! What have you got there?
I've got a new bag... see?!

That is a lovely bag... what's in it?
Erm... now let me see...

Chocolate...
Of course, every girls best friend!

...shoes that Wroenna lent me...

...Bracelets borrowed from Larke...

...a spare top...

...hair clips...

...yesterdays paper...

...Diary...

...spare socks, incase my feet get wet, I hate that...

...erm... there's definately something else
in here, now where is it!?! Ah yes, got it...

Piper lent me her scateboard!!!

Wha!?!?!?!! h... how did you fit all that...

... in that tiny bag!?!?!

I dunno... magic!?!?
Erm... Effery, where did you get that bag?
 

Got to go... see ya!!!
Hope you liked it!!!

Thanks for looking!!

Miss M x


1 comment: