Monday 26 March 2012

Nose notch...

The other day, I was dressing my girls up and was horrified to find that Avelyn has a massive notch in her nose...


I'm still unsure of what to do about it. Having done her blush already I'm not sure entirely of how to fix it. I was thinking about getting her a complete custom face-up by Poison Girl on Flickr. I've been following her on Flickr since I started collecting Pullips over a year ago. I would love a custom face-up by her and I think her costs are reasonable for how beautiful her customs are... I have never been a fan of Mir's eyebrows but... I did a shoot for the shop today and the notch is barely visible in the photos and she is sooooo beautiful...





What do you think I should do?

Oooh, also, dress shown is available here on my Etsy shop!

Thanks for looking!!

Miss M x

p.s. don't forget about the competition, only 6 days left to enter!


4 comments:

  1. my Grell has similar problem, but it was bigger. I just sanded it down :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, is it much less visible once you sanded it? I'm just hesitent to sand it now her blush is done, it would mean re-doing her blush...

      Delete
    2. You might be able to sand it down and then CAREFULLY apply a little bit of blush just where the damage was, using a Q-tip or something. :S

      It's a pity she got damaged. The blushing idea was so brilliant.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Kitty, I have left it for the moment while I decide what to do, if I can save some money, I may send her to a customiser as I don't fancy the job of blending new blush in!

    ReplyDelete